Sticky Boards & Reflectobakt® Sleeves
The PestWest range of outstanding sticky boards ensure effectiveness and ease of service to provide a difference that sets them apart from the rest.
The effectiveness and ease of service of PestWest sticky boards are achieved by using high quality raw materials and a production process that matches the specific features of our UV fly control units.
- Laminated board construction to eliminate warping and facilitate servicing
- Insect retention and UVA resistance are optimised with a unique hot melt adhesive coating
- Easy to install with a fast release silicon paper that does not affect the glue coating
- Treated card prevents moisture penetration and ensures conformal glue coating for improved insect retention
- UUsed as part of an IPM programme this comprehensive range includes grey monitoring boards with a tabulated grid pattern to facilitate insect counting and identification
- Solvent free glue and use of recycled cardboard reduces environmental impact
- Size optimised to fit a wide range of fly trap models reducing stock requirements
- Long shelf life to minimise stocking issues
PestWest glue board models are designed so the glue boards sit closer to the UV tube than competing models, providing a more rapid catch. This is possible thanks to the introduction of the Reflectobakt® sleeve, which makes the units more effective for longer periods of time.
Reflectobakt® sleeves are featured in all the Chameleon® range of sticky traps, except for the Uplight, Sirius and EXG models.