We respect and are committed to protecting your security & privacy.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time-to-time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
On sites that have the Twitter feed enabled, Twitter may set cookies. For more details on what information Twitter collects, please visit their website: https://twitter.com/privacy
Opting out/removing cookies
To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, please visit Google’s website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
You can also control what cookies you accept through your internet browser. For details on how to do this, please visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
With the use of Authorize.Net payment gateway, our customers can be confident their data is secure. Authorize.Net utilize industry-leading technologies and protocols, such as 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and is compliant with a number of government and industry security initiatives.
- Returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
- No returns without approved RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) form.
- No returns after 90 days from shipping date.
- RGA is void after 30 days.
- All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within 5 business days upon issue of an approved RGA and receipt of the returned merchandise.
Shipping Policy/Delivery Policy
- Please be assured that your items will ship out within 1-5 business days of purchase when items are in stock.
- We will determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used (but not limited to) are United Parcel Service (UPS) or FedEX.
- Sorry but we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- If you’re trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following:
- Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing. UPS and FedEX deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- If you require express or 2 day shipping, please call us at 866. 476. 7378 for charges.
Shipping and Handling costs
Shipping and handling costs will be charged according to the weight and dimensions of each package.