Fly lights work because science demonstrates that flying insects are strongly attracted to ultraviolet light.
To site light traps, follow 5 easy steps.
- Site light traps away from daylight and light fixtures
- Site light traps near flying insect access areas by flanking exterior doors and windows
- Site light traps to maintain line of sight; if you can’t see a light trap, neither can flying insects (light trap height doesn’t matter)
- Site light traps at least 10 feet away from exposed food or preparation surfaces, which attracts flying insects away from sensitive areas
- Site light traps where they can be safely accessed for servicing
Need any help on placing fly lights at your location? Call 866 476 7378 or email Doc.Mitchell@pestwest.com.