Powerful, energy efficient system for high insect density areas
The Nemesis Quattro combines surpeme energy efficiency with the power to get the job done.
The unique Quantum T5 lamps provide more output in a slimmer design so large industrial areas are no problem. The Nemesis Quattro features energy efficient PestWest Quantum T5 14-watt UVA lamps powered by a state-of-the-art electronic ballast for flying insect management and very low operating costs.
- Comes with a wall mounting bracket
- All metal or stainless steel contruction
- ROHS compliant T5 tubes have a higher UVA output with less electricity consumed compared to T8 tubes and especially T12 lamps of up to 40% in energy savings.
- Quick, easy and tool-free maintenance
- Easy to see operational lights (power on and grid activated) from ground level
- 4x14W 21” innovative T5 (⅝”) Quantum Lamps: superior UV output, less glass content and energy consumed than T8 and T12 lamps
- FDA compliant FEP shatter resistant coating: protection in glass-free zones
- “Power on” and “grid on” warning lights offer easy inspection at a distance
- Door open shut-off safety switch: extra safety for servicing
- Electronic ballast: superior energy savings by 44% or mor
- Powder coated white or stainless steel construction: durable for years of low maintenance service
- IEC plug, available in 110v & 220v (special order)
- Shatter resistant Quantum lamps for lead-free, low mercury (Hg) and glass-free zones
H: 16½”(42cm) W: 25.6” (65cm) D: 7” (17.7cm)
Weight: 26.5lb (12kg)
Finish: White / Stainless Steel
Position: Wall-mounted / Ceiling-Suspended