On-Top Pro ES
Discreet suspended ceiling system with superior energy savings of 18% or more
When it comes to discreet systems, the On-Top Pro ES is head and shoulders above the rest! This unique, patented technology (US 8,245,438 B2) is designed to fit discreetly and easily into new or existing suspended-ceilings.
The On-Top Pro ES is ideal for use in supermarkets, fast food, offices, and convenience stores where wall space limitations may have previously made placing a wall mounted system difficult. The unique unit can be placed above aisles and will control infestations in public spaces as well as in the loft/ceiling areas where allowed.
The Dual voltage system utilizes two powerful 14-watt Quantum BL shatter resistant lamps lamps (28 watts) and one full-size PestWest glue board. May have to be hard wired depending on city/county codes. Consult with a licensed electrician for details in your area.
- Suspended ceiling system: patented design to fit into 24”x24” ceiling tiles
- High frequency electronic ballast: significantly reduces energy consumption, optimum UVA emission and flicker-free lamp
- 2x14W 21” innovative T5 (⅝”) Quantum Lamps: higher UV output, less glass content and energy consumed than T8 and T12 lamps
- FDA compliant FEP shatter resistant coating: protection in glass-free zones
- Dual voltage ballast with IEC connection: suitable for 110v-220v environment, specify plug for 220v.
- 24” T’ cross bar: included for easy retrofit of 48” ceiling tiles
- glue board is interchangeable with other mantis systems
US patent number: US 8,245,438 B2
H: 23¼”(59cm) W: 23¼” (59cm) D: 5” (12.7cm)
Weight: 12 lb (5.5 kg)
Zintec steel body with brushed aluminum cover tray
Position: Ceiling mounted
Power cords readily available from PestWest USA. More options are available. Cords are 6 feet long.
American Standard (NEMA 5-15) – Also for Canada, Japan, Brazil, etc.
European Standard (Schuko) – Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Korea
UK standard (BS1363 / A) – Great Britain, India, Pakistan, Singapor