Mantis® 4×4 EX
Industrial system for potential dust or powder explosion environments
Extra large capacity glue board (non-zap) system for use in areas where potential for explosion from dust or powders exists e.g. sugar processing factories and flour areas. This system is ideal for safety and efficacy, trapping even the smallest insects.
- Meets all safety legislation: FDA, USDA, UL1559 and European safety standard EN60335-2-59 for insect control equipment
- Additionally it carries an IP65 rating and has been independently tested for compliance to Euro-norm PREN 50281-1-1 for potentially explosive atmospheres and satisfies all current EMC standards and NEC Division Code Class II, Division II.
- The suspended system has four powerful 40-watt Quantum BL shatter resistant lamps coated with a fluoropolymer (160-watts) backed by Reflectobakt® sleeves to increase attractiveness to insects and extends glue board life.
- Advanced electronic ballast system reduces the running costs and helps to increase the efficiency.
- Suitable for Zone 22 areas (atmosphere with combustible powder or dust), satisfying EN 50014:1994.
- Patented Reflectobakt® sleeve: extending glue board life
- Industrial double-sided glue board: provides 926sq. inch of protection
- Double-sided glue board provides over 926 square inches of protection.
- Should be installed by a qualified electrician for sensitive environments.
H: 24½” (62cm) W: 25”(63.5cm) D: 6½”(16.5cm)
Weight: 34 lb (15.4 kg)
Finish: Stainless Steel
Shatter resistant: TUB40W512/130-000146
Original: BOA4X4881/135-000053 (Double sided)
Qty required: 1 / Sold separately in pack of 6