Protection in dust and gas explosive environments
- For use in petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries, distilleries, dairies, flour and sugar mills, and many others.
- Tested to be compliant with ATEX Directives 99/92/EC and 94/9/EC: suitable for use in Zones 22 & 21 (atmospheres with combustible dust or powder), Zones 2 and 1(atmospheres with flammable gases or vapors), IP66 rating.
- Anti-corrosive construction: 304 brushed stainless steel, marine grade aluminum alloy, and a flameproof glass enclosure that prevents the transfer of a potential explosion to the surrounding area.
- 2x18W 24” T8 (1”) Quantum Lamps: 180° coverage and optimum performance.
- FDA compliant FEP shatter resistant coating: protection in glass-free zones
- Adjustable glue board holders: allowing confined space placements as well as flexibility to move glue boards closer to the UVA light source
- Automatic switch off-on opening mechanism: simple & safe service
- Dual voltage ballast: suitable for 110v-220v environments
- Should be installed by a qualified electrician for sensitive environments.
H: 31½” (77.5cm) W: 35½” (90cm) D: 12” (30.5cm)
Weight: 37 lb (16.8 kg)
Finish: Stainless Steel
Position: Wall Mounted
Shatter resistant: 130-000174
Original: 135-000050 (Gray)
Qty required: 2 / Sold separately in pack of 6