The NEW Mantis® 1X2IP flying insect management system is quality engineered for steam-cleaned, hosed-down, damp, and corrosive environments (such as dairies, food processing facilities, cruise ships and industrial kitchens).
- Engineered for specialty environments, the Mantis® 1x2IP is fully tested and approved to an IP66 rating (EN60529:1992). No ingress of dust and protected against powerfully jetting water.
- The system is constructed with professional grade stainless steel for long life, unrivaled durability, and superior corrosion resistance.
- Two powerful PestWest 15 – Watt Quantum BL shatter-resistant LEAD-FREE lamps for optimum flying insect attraction. For accurate system placement, be sure to use the exclusive PestWest UV-AMETER.
- High quality, large surface area, and water-resistant plastic glue board to assure capture of all size of flying insects.
- For quick servicing, no tools are required for access to the glue board, Quantum lamps or starters.
- Patented Reflectobakt® sleeve technology for extended glue board life and optimum flying insect attraction.
- Available in both 110v and 220v
- Hard wiring required – consult a certified electrician for installation.
H: 12½” W: 19” D: 3¼”
• Stainless Steel
• Wall Mounted
• Ceiling Suspended