Replacement Lamps for Insect Light Systems
Quantum brand lamps from PestWest – Simply the bett er light source
Using flying insect management systems manufactured with genuine Quantum BL shatter resistant lamps with FEP fluoropolymer coating ensures the easiest and safest solution by significantly reducing the risks of contamination from glass breakages.
UV light is invisible to the human eye. Just because a lamp in a flying insect management system appears lit, you cannot assume that it is emitting enough UV light to attract flying insects. Thanks to water based phosphor technology the new PestWest Quantum BL bulb has been developed to concentrate energy distribution around the peak of 365 nanometers wavelength. This is highly attractive to flying insects and shows 100% improvement in effectiveness. Degradation of UVA is also significantly reduced resulting in a 40% increase in output over other standard BL 350 UVA bulbs.
100% LEAD free, long life Quantum lamps
UPGRADE YOUR PROTECTION
- Ultimate performance – maximum attraction 40% more powerful and 100% more effective than standard BL 350 UV lamps
- Maximum output and minimum reduction in UVA light output over two years
- Our coating will not discolor, melt or flake throughout the life of the tube
- Maximum UV transmission for better attraction performance and reduced light loss
- Quantum lamps are 100% lead free
- Make sure the power to the trap is switched off
- Grasp and rotate the fluorescent lamp 90°
- The lamp may then be withdrawn bygentlysliding out of the lamp holders. Place the lamp gently out of the way, where it cannot roll or be damaged.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 if the traphas more than one lamp.
- To install the new lamp, line its prongs up with the slots in either socket. Push the lampinto the sockets, and then rotate it 90 degrees until you feel it lock into place.Repeat this step if more than one lamp.
- Switch the power to the trap back onto ensure they are working properly.
(Hg) – Lamp contains mercury (Hg), Manage in Accord with Disposal Laws.Consult www.lamprecycle.org or 1-800 922 6693